Friday, September 4, 2009

Art on the Hill

My neighborhood art walk is just weeks away. I have had a small role in putting it together by approaching potential artists, creating the artwork for the publicity and contributing my two cents worth of advice. The Upper Queen Anne Merchants Association is sponsoring the event and as it is an annual event (as opposed to the usual monthly art walk) they are making efforts to create an extraordinary evening. Along with meeting the artists and seeing the art there will be stations set up to create art, times to hear the artists talk about there work, a drawing for prizes, entertainment and plenty of treats.
I will be showing my latest paintings at Chocolopolis, a simply beautiful shop with chocolate from around the world. And really, what could be better than that? Art and chocolate.
If you are in the area, please stop by.
Be Good, Scott

No comments: